Tuesday, November 30, 2010

【Be Happy 4evER】

be4..
I'm really is a pessimist....
cause...tats time...
i fallin in love...

any times..
any were...
I miss about her only...

now think about tats..
feels so stupid wats?
【暗恋】 tis 2 word...
already waste me a lot of times...

tats time...
can say tats I like a mud...
always sleep at class...

fortunately...
my result still ok one...
always in between~

I waste half year times like tis...
2 settle tis problem...
finally..i really settle it ^^
so hard >_<

next year SPM already...
haiz..feels so compulsion...
my mom wanna me to get 7above A..
O..M..G...
I will take pain 2 do la /__\

I not good at expression..
at sms..facebook...
u can c tats..
i can chat wif anyone..
wats also can chat..
and so naughty one..

but..
when u c me and chat in front wif me..
opps..sry~~
i'm really like a wall xD

be4 until now...
i always practice myself...
become good at expression...
haiz...got improve a little bit la..

but still bad...
still no reach my target yet =D
so..i start get know wif ppl~

then..
i try hard to talk wif ppl...
i just can talk normaly wif the frenz..
tats already get noe long time...

be4 tis post...
i believe u all got c tats like?
【FRIENDSHIP 4VER?!SILLY】
after pass through tis experience...

I got little scare jor...
cause i continue 2 practice myself?
feels a little scare already...
don hv any pluck to try already...

maybe...not good at expression..
is a virtue for me =D
no need deliberately 2 practice it...
let it all come naturally =]

recently...
I attract by a thing >_<

tats it>>>




I WANT I WANT xD

No comments:

Post a Comment