Monday, November 29, 2010

【FRIENDSHIP 4EVER?!SILLY】

I remember tats..
last year..12month like tis..
I get know a girl..
a coltish..childish girl..

she name's 【】
first time i c her..
i donno tats who is her..
after ask my frenz..
just noe tats..
she is my oldclassmate best frenz...

then..I get noe her at facebook...
we start chating wif another..
sms..msn...facebook..
begin..our relationship are fine...
we chat every topic we hv...

sometimes she will say..
wa..we chat how month how month already...
chat wif many frenz a..
u are the one tats good 2 chat..
we are best frenz~

but..
until half year like tis..
our relationship start change..
become unfamiliar..
chat wif her...
like chat wif a wall..

find a topic..
hope tats can chat wif her..
but..haiz..

sometimes..
she don reply my sms..
she say tats she 4get take her phone at car..
otherwise..say she don attented tats got sms...
so many reason..
all these reason..
she can use many time...

a ppl tats wanna chat wif u..
or donwan chat wif u..
we can feels tats..right?
if u donwan chat wif me..
fine..say wif me...

no need like tats~
I hate the feels tats snub by ppl..
I hate the ppl tats lie wif me...

slowly..I seldom 2 find her chat already...
last day...my fenz say tats..
she got say 2 my fenz..
say tats me seldom find her chat already..

then..yesterday I go find her chat lo~
just chat 3 sms like tis...
she send 【wait】4 me..
ok..i noe already..
she wanna start disappearance again..

ok lo..slowly busy ya~~~
until another day already ~~~
really disappearance~~~

FRIENDSHIP 4EVER?!SILLY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment