Tuesday, November 23, 2010

【Cheerly Ng's BIRTHDAY PARTY】

Yesterday was cheerly's birthday..
but before yesterday I already don sleep...
feels so tired and bored...

hang off tats shut I went 2 her birthday party?
OH DAMN TIRED...
but cheerly already call me go...
aiya...she is my old classmate..
so..gv her face go lo xDD【joke nia a】

then me and lemon,johnson go 2 【一口价】 buy present lo..
o..gemini work at there wo..
then..

haiz...so unchancy...
the government ppl go to tats shop..
call them close the shop now..
donno wan check wats la!

haiz..then the tauke soh~~
call we stay at there long-long time @_@
donno for wat a..

lolz..before tats i think she kacao we don gv we pay leh!
ceh...nop like tats la..
she wanna we stay at there bcs..
she wan the government ppl c tats still hv many custemer...
so..cant close the shop..

lolz...paiseh a...
finally mission complete T_T
haha~~

me and johnson wear 【情男装】go 2 the PARTY!
HAHA>when I was reached there..
so many ppl at there...

wow~~lenglui also many wats~~
but nop my business la xD
sit at there gv the nurse suntik nia =_=

so sienz...
no hv any topic can chat wif them...
haiz..then me and johnson go 2 the mamak yam+cha..
until...11p.m.

when we back 2 the party...
many ppl back home already...
leave some 38 kia..and 38 zha boh at there nia xDD

me become teacher pula ==
teach them how 2 driving the motor..
OMG...KELLY..
u was the teruk one xDD

THEN..we all 【通宵】^^
haha...sry a...my amoh no pass geh..
feels so happy...
we chat so many many thing...

we all falls above the hassock..
c the moon..sky..star..
and then chating...

feels so nice...
all ppl 露出真面目..
like a child one..

me also lah~haha
hope u all don gv me scare dao a...xDD
cause me always quiet mia ^^

so fast..the morning was coming...
we all at was already tired..
all sleep at the room..
all like a pig xD

me and lemon just sleep 2hour...
then we all go back 2 our home jor T.T
HOPE next time will got a activities like tis lah~~
wakakak..my english so losily =]

No comments:

Post a Comment