Thursday, November 25, 2010

【TO My BrOtHER JOHNSON】

hey wasap my brother...
tis post..
i'm writting 4 u de..

when i noe tats..
u and ur gf were already be at an end...
I was petrified...

just now we go 2 ur home..
u look like nothing nia...
but..
I can feel tats...
u are so sad..and heartache...

I wanna 2 tell u..brother..
don be sad...
don't cry because it is over..
smile because it happened..

no man or women is worth ur tears..
and the one who is..
won't make u cry..

there's always going 2 be ppl that hurt u..
so wat u hav 2 do is keep on trusting..
and just be more careful about..
who u trust next time..

maybe GOD wants us 2 meet a few wrong ppl..
be4 meeting the right one..
so that when we finally meet the person..
we will noe how 2 be grateful..

the time..
will dilute all the thing...
don be sad already...

still hv we all around ur...
we all support u..
come on man!be strong!
hope u can recover soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment